Jonesville, NC Suspension Service
You are riding down the road in Jonesville and you hit a pothole. It’s not uncommon, but this, it’s like your front end will not stop bouncing. It is likely your vehicle needs suspension service. Just like other car maintenance like oil change, brake pad replacement, radiator service, power steering, transmission fluid, and tire rotation, your shocks and struts have to be serviced. Otherwise, they wear out, make your car more difficult to drive, and will eventually leave you stranded.
Jody’s Automotive can help you with your suspension repair and get you back on the road driving safely.
Suspension Services in Jonesville, NC
Your vehicle’s suspension is what keeps your tires planted on the road. If your suspension is starting to wear out, your car will show you signs. Some signs you need suspension service include:
- Drifting/Pulling: If you cannot seem to go straight without your steering wheel fighting you to the right or left, it could be a sign of a worn-out suspension.
- Difficulty Turning: Is your car seemingly unwilling to turn one direction or the other? Shocks and struts that require attention make it more difficult to turn sometimes.
- Bouncy Ride: If your car is riding rougher than usual, it is time to have your suspension serviced.
- Tire Wear: Uneven tire wear is a sign that your tires are not contacting the road as they should, likely due to worn suspension parts.
- Stopping: If your car dips more than usual under braking, it could be a sign of failing shocks. The same is true if the car seems to suddenly lean back when you accelerate.
- Noise: Are you hearing squeaks and squeals when you go over speed bumps and potholes. It is probably your suspension system calling out for help.
If your car is showing any of these signs of worn-out suspension parts, contact Jody’s Automotive. We are here to help make sure your vehicle is running smoothly and safely. We have over twenty years of experience servicing vehicles.