Fuel Filter Service by Jody's Automotive Repair & Lube Shop
The fuel filter is important for keeping your fuel system functioning at its best. A clean fuel filter means better gas mileage. (Change every 20,000 miles or once a year.)
Fuel system wear and tear can be affected by the quality of fuel used in your automobile, the age of your car or truck, driving conditions, maintenance history and the number of miles on the vehicle.
Potential fuel system related problems
- Poor gas mileage
- Difficulty starting
- Check engine light appearing
- Frequent stalling, surging, misfiring or hesitating
A fuel filter is an essential part of protecting your vehicle’s engine from harmful contaminants. A dirty fuel filter will restrict the flow of fuel which leads to poor acceleration, reduced fuel economy and reduced engine performance. A clean fuel filter is one of the best improve fuel economy, increase performance and extend the life of your engine.
Jody’s Fuel Filter Service
- The old fuel filter is removed and recycled.
- The new fuel filter is installed according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Your vehicle is started to build up pressure in your fuel system so that we can check for leaks.